I-Beam Permanent Grandstands
I-Beam permanent grandstands are the standard for premium outdoor spectator seating. Our grandstands are meticulously engineered and constructed to endure daily use, no matter the weather conditions, crowd size, or event type. At Sturdisteel, we proudly offer professional engineering services to customize any of our standard designs to meet your specific needs.
Choose from a range of finish applications and options for our I-Beam permanent grandstands. These include roofing over seating areas, press box support structures, aluminum seat boards, foot boards, riser boards, and VIP stadium chair seating.
Experience the epitome of quality with our I-Beam grandstands, designed to provide long-term comfort for spectators. Whether you require seating for 500 or 50,000, our grandstands deliver unmatched excellence.
- Custom designed specifically for your site and seating requirements.
- Concrete pier foundations with steel columns, beams and stringers.
- Clear-Span understructure allows underneath storage, restrooms, concessions, etc.
- Installation on difficult sites such as hillsides or berms.
- Versatility to accommodate various rises and treads, all decking designs and other features such as chairs and weather/litter shields.
- Ability to integrate and support roof structures into the grandstand.