Tongue & Groove Deck
Edcon, Inc. General Contractors
Barcom Commercial, Inc.
Methodist Children’s Home
The Tongue & Groove system is a closed deck that eliminates the gap at the footboard and risers by utilizing a tongue and groove design to lock the aluminum tread planks together. This system provides increased rigidity, reduces deflection, and allows the aluminum boards to act as one, solid deck.
- Containment of trash and debris on the top side of the stand for easy maintenance
- Offered on both permanent grandstands and angle frame bleachers
- Accommodates various rise and tread spacing
- Accommodates stadium chair seating
- Blasting for a slip-resistant finish
- Anodized for a stain and oxidation resistant finish
- Powder coating to add color to vertical risers on grandstand and bleachers
- No Thru Bolt option – Provides no penetration of the vertical riser and accommodates future installation of reserved seating without replacing vertical risers. (recommended for stands with chair seating)
- Weather Shield – for additional water containment to the top side, with required gutters and downspouts. This system is not 100% water-tight