Edcon, Inc. General Contractors
Barcom Commercial, Inc.
Methodist Children’s Home
The Interlocking Deck System is fully closed deck that provides the ultimate in rigidity by interlocking the aluminum footboards – allowing boards to act and feel like one, solid deck. Interlocking systems eliminate the effects of expansion and contraction as a result of changes in temperature. Optional secondary gutter systems with downspouts make it one of the most rigid and water resistant deck systems available.
- Containment of trash and debris on the top side of the stand for easy maintenance
- Offered on both permanent grandstands and angle frame bleachers
- Accommodates various rise and tread spacing
- Accommodates stadium chair seating
- Blasting for a slip-resistant finish
- Anodized for a stain and oxidation resistant finish
- Powder coating to add color to vertical risers on grandstand and bleachers
- No Thru Bolt option – Provides no penetration of the vertical riser and accommodates future installation of reserved seating without replacing vertical risers. (recommended for stands with chair seating)
- Secondary gutter system with downspouts at the butt joints to further reduce water penetration. This system is not 100% water-tight